Please Help me find this Person

hart7257

Beta member
Ok someone is messing around with me and my girlfriend from myspace....for the last few months, every once in a while they would make a myspace page and say some untrue stuff about us to one of us.Then delete there myspace page.

We deleted our myspace pages so this would stop, i didn't care to much untill last night. When i got a cpl phone calls from guys askin if sara was there. They all were saying some girl on myspace is saying her name is sara, and telling them to call her up and talk...but giving out my phone number. Well 2 of the guys were nice enough to send me the myspace page of who was doing it. But it was just some pic of some random girl. But i do have the url to that page and the other one.

So this person went around sending messages to guys sayin they were my g/f and to call my phone...but it didn't stop there, they then went and did the same thing but put her house phone number down where her n her mom live. So she was getting calls all the way up till 2 am from random people.

Does anyone know how i can find out who it is, i can't seem to find the location to a myspace members page. There is no ip address to them, or it will just tell you myspaces location. Any ideas at all would be great, thanks

Oh yeah they also imed me on an AIM SN GaLordSucka105 ... they just said one sentence then signed off...if that helps anyone out

Report their account and tell MySpace what happened.

well they already deleted there account like they always do after a day or 2...but i did send a message to myspace last night, askin if they can locate it for me...i have no idea what they will do or if they will even answer back

Well, there's not really anything else you can do. If it gets really bad, you might be able to get the police involved, but I don't know if they could do anything.

this is harassment. if it gets worse call the police. dont do anything stupid

depending on where you are depends on what the police are willing to do i suppose asa well

If it persists , you must go to the police, that is simply not acceptable, myspace admin must have there address on file somewhere or it must be traceable. im thinking it must be someone you know who has a grudge or is playing a very sick joke

yea they should have a log of all the ip's, dates, etc, etc. i dunno if they can share that info though

yea they should have a log of all the ip's, dates, etc, etc. i dunno if they can share that info though

In bad cases like this the police will be able to, id be surprised if the coundnt.
It would depend on how serious they took the harrasment, if it was me i would be :mad: by now

yea the police have the right to gain access to this information afaik. i think its serious if its true. doesnt sound like its getting better

Back
Top Bottom