Web upload forms..

LOL, I'm just putting emphasis on it lol. If i tyed everything in caps that would be a different story lol

Nice one mate, yeah Furby123 your posts are annoying me, you have made over 100 posts today, and not one of them has been constructive or useful. I think you just want to see that post count rise..

Though he doesn't particularly annoy me, I have to agree with you that just about none of his posts have any constructive value in them, 99% of them are in the social lounge I think, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he posted once or twice in the Computer Hardware section of this site.

LOL, well the social lounge isn't really the place for "constructive" posts, It's just a place to sit back and relax and talk about anything

I mean, I've made people laugh by posting funny things (Swim the Atlantic ocean thread), informed people (Google checkout thread), Helped people (Joxley's password prompt thread), and made a suggestion (Donate to CF thread)

What more do you want LOL

Anyway lets just forget it :D

they are trying to say that you need to help in the other sections too. this is a computer forum hence the name lol

Lol I will, I don't know much about web hosting and things but I'm no bad at computers generally so I'll help in the computer software/hardware section (I've posted there already:D)

Give me a chance, I've only been here 1 day guys!

yeah your doing pretty bad. only over 150 posts a day. thats over 54750 posts a year and counting :O

Back
Top Bottom