Web upload forms..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Sorry, I didn't know whether to put this in Server admin, or Web programming, because it's a little of both, sort of, feel free to move.

In Frontpage, there is an option which places an upload form on the page. I have put one where I need it etc, and I need to be able to use this, in order to upload files to http://82.15.32.59:85/

Where do I put the upload address?

Thanks.. James.

Lol, hahhha, sorry, was just funny that he said I didn't know to put it server admin or web programming, then ended up putting it here LOL

With regards to the web upload thing I don't know much about web hosting etc, but maybe David Lindon can help you out :D

LOL joxley, your entitled to think that
at times i think that. which is why i wont be shocked if you say your pretty young. in fact the younger you are the more impressed i think i will be as a lot of younger people are too n00bish to use forums

At times you think joxley's entitled to think that? LOL, I know what you mean ;)

Let's just drop the age thing :D

It's comments like that which make us think your about 12/13. He meant he sometimes thinks that of what I said in my post. Obviously.

Back
Top Bottom