How much does the forum cost

Furby123

BSOD
hey I was just wondering how much does this forum cost (like hosting fees etc) a month? Is there anywhere we can donate? Thanks

hey I was just wondering how much does this forum cost (like hosting fees etc) a month? Is there anywhere we can donate? Thanks

Trust me when i say this, but i tried to donate to this forum too along time ago, but David won't give me the P.O box to send to, oh well..Just consider youreslf a lucky member.

Huh, thats weird. David Lindons the guy that owns this site right - So he manages all the payments himself?

Well, ya but he also gets money from the ads so he doesn't have to come up with all th emoney out of his pocket. idk if they he is paod based on views or clicks though someone will know the answer to that

Its $150 /moth for the server for the hosting and domains etc. vBulletin licenses are one off so don't need to count those really

So about 75.60 a month in Pounds :O

Why don't you give out your paypal email address and let people donate?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If regulars donated like a pound (or more :D) it would cut down your costs a LOT

Back
Top Bottom