im quite happy

its pretty obvious im not over 18 by my lack of complicated words in each post and by some of the n00bish errors i make. its all good though.
i nearly forgot. i went to currys yesterday. got an sd/mmc mp3 player (i was kind of bored and i originally went in there for some surround sound speakers). the mp3 player came with a free portable speaker dock thing. like an ipod ripoff. i have to say that the speakers are pretty damn awesome. they blow my laptop speakers away. i also got some free headphones and a usb cable and stuff. all for £4.97. i was pretty happy

well im guessing your under 18, my guess is 13... but i dont force you to tell. i dont really give a crap who knows my ages as a lot of people are the same age on here

yeah i am 16 , nearly 17 well in about 9 months :D
and yeah nice phone the k750i my friend has that , i still have a crappy z530i oh well i dont use it that much anyway

Congrats on the job. When i was 17 i used to work in Sainsburys and OMG they had us watching the cheesy videos of health and safety. They said id got the highest amount of correct answers they had seen...

I'm like oh erm thanx, but i mean cmon its not hard lol. Did u have to look at all the stupid this accident can be avoided by doing this etc videos.

Congrats on the job and thats a nice phone you've got there!
cheers :D

yeah i am 16 , nearly 17 well in about 9 months :D
and yeah nice phone the k750i my friend has that , i still have a crappy z530i oh well i dont use it that much anyway
the z530 aint that bad lol. oh i was actually asking furby how old he was lool but its all good. im older than you by a few months ;)

Congrats on the job. When i was 17 i used to work in Sainsburys and OMG they had us watching the cheesy videos of health and safety. They said id got the highest amount of correct answers they had seen...

I'm like oh erm thanx, but i mean cmon its not hard lol. Did u have to look at all the stupid this accident can be avoided by doing this etc videos.
we did like a 9 page questionaire. some of the questions she told us the answer and some were so obvious. i messed up a few. the pass mark was 80%. i hope they dont screw at me if i fail. morissons seem to have a lot of values and things you have to respect lol.

cheers :D

the z530 aint that bad lol. oh i was actually asking furby how old he was lool but its all good. im older than you by a few months ;)

it wouldnt be too bad if i got a memory stick for it but i never seem to have thespare money to just throw at a memory stick for a phone when i have a 30gb i pod

oh i was actually asking furby how old he was lool but its all good.

Lol I think he knew that, but was just saying he's 16 and like you gonna turn 17 (LOL that sounds stupid cos everyone who's 16 is gonna turn 17 (unless they die or something) but you know what I mean lol hahahahhaha)

muz379 said:
it wouldnt be too bad if i got a memory stick for it but i never seem to have thespare money to just throw at a memory stick for a phone when i have a 30gb i pod
yea. i dont have an ipod so my w800 is great. 1gb stick + i have the radio. it more than does me. i did want a silver housing but they all had vodaphone logo's :(

Back
Top Bottom