Photoshop, or not.. ?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO THAT CRACKED ME UP D-LEW

I'm still Laughing out loud hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't believe you managed to do that so fast LOL

LOL

Paint Shop Pro ftw. That took like 10 minutes. Actually that's the first real successful "photoshop" I've done ever.

i was gonna say photoshop ftw. we all have out own tastes i suppose :p lol good job. if i wasnt so lazy id make one.

The shadow could use work, other than that I think I did a pretty good job. Never used photoshop much, Paint Shop Pro is easier for me to learn and do basic things with.

i used paintshop pro once, back in the day when i wasnt too bothered about pc's. havent tried it since. ive just gotten to know photoshop and i love it.

im not being funny, but dont most dogs need atleast 2 walks a day lol? ... and most of the dogs ive seen are equally as hard to walk, because they run around in bushes, crap everywhere, etc.

Lol, you ever taken this dog for a walk? She is NEVER tired.. walks are at least, absolute least one hour, normally 1.5 hours / 2 hours..

Lol, you ever taken this dog for a walk? She is NEVER tired.. walks are at least, absolute least one hour, normally 1.5 hours / 2 hours..
lol i dont want to take your dog for a walk :p ive taken some dogs for walks. i usually walk them to the nearest field, let them loose for a bit then walk them back. that suits them fine. atleast your getting a good amount of excersise. maybe you have a super dog :eek:

Back
Top Bottom