Photoshop, or not.. ?

There is no way that isn't photoshopped. The only thing that ticks me towards a non-photoshopped picture is that the dog's tail has left a small motion blur. Otherwise, its shopped. Can dogs even jump that high/far? From the angle that he is at, he must have started his jump way before.

There is no way that isn't photoshopped. The only thing that ticks me towards a non-photoshopped picture is that the dog's tail has left a small motion blur. Otherwise, its shopped. Can dogs even jump that high/far? From the angle that he is at, he must have started his jump way before.

i think it is shooped too , the motion blur on the dogs tail could have been from when the photo of the dog was taken

and also the dog has jumped much much higher than the fence , if the dog wanted to jump the fence it would jump just a slight bit higher than the fence but not that much higher

also the dogs tail looks very weird to me , it is either too big for the dogs body or something it looks weird to me

also is their a higher quality verion off this t
and t here is some pixxelation around the dogs head and a hig

Its definietly photoshopped...

One way I can tell that is, you couldn't have really judged the dog jumping over the fence to get shot in perfect focus with the dog and not the background.
2) A home camera won't be capable of doing it that quick, and not getting any motion blur at all of the dog, and if that was so, the background would be less movement bashed, but less in focus, since the background would be moving less than the dog if you kept it still.
3) Lighting is different
4) Theres more compression where the dog is than in the rest of the image, prooving you've opened in JPEG and resaved in JPG.

Well...

YOU WERE ALL WRONG! With the exception of Furby123, but his feelings were mixed..

The camera is a very professional camera, a sports camera, used by the photographers of Football teams such as Manchester United, Manchester City, etc..

The camera was set to speed-picture, which captures the moving object perfectly. The dog, is my grandma's, and that is the highest she has ever cleared that fence, although she does clear fences very well, because she's HUGE!

Here's a couple more pictures which are clearly not chopped, I just thought this one stood out a little, and I would test you all, but yeah, I was there, I took the pictures, I was walking the dog, it's completely legit!

30kg840.jpg

3ydr528.jpg

29e3j9l.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS LMAO I OWN I OWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

ALL OF YOU GOT PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, that was cool! :D:D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS LMAO I OWN I OWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

ALL OF YOU GOT PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, that was cool! :D:D:D

To be fair, at first you didn't think it was, it was just a lucky guess :)

Back
Top Bottom