Might get new motherboard

superman22x

Golden Master
I might get a new motherboard. Currrently I have the mobo listed below. SLI and all but only 8x. I have the computer in sig. I want SLI maybe, idk. I want to overclock because mine cant, can only change FSB, maybe a bios update would change that, but idk. I was thinking maybe one of the 650i motherboards. It needs to have onboard sound as I dont plan on buying a sound card. I was thinking maybe around $130 not more. Thanks

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813135026

Hey he said he wants buy my mobo, So I am definatly getting one, any suggestions? Please, I think I do want SLI cause I can get an 8900gs and than a year later just add another.

ASUS P5B Deluxe or Commando. DFI P965-S would be my first choice. These can run SLI but the second slot would be 4x only.

The first was two expensive, but I thought maybe there was an asus open box one for $135. It was 650i, but had 3 pci EX slots for sli and a physics card. Think I might get that.

that board atomic linked is a decent board. great quality for the price. I'd be carefull with the open box board, it had to be returned for a reason.

If you want to overclock, a P965 would be your best bet for price to performance. As far as i know, the DFI P965-S has the best clock for clock performance out of all of the P965 motherboards. And this difference is noticeable.

Thanks Ownage, I think I found a good replacement for my dead BX2. I would +rep you, but I keep forgetting to give it to other people lol.

Back
Top Bottom