im quite happy

its actually a w800 but i fancied a k750 case lol.
@ jox, im working tues 5:30 till 9 and sat 1:30 till 7:30 atm. ill see how i get on and i might do friday nights and/or sundays + ill work more in the hold. it will be just over £35, more towards £40. its a start. i still live with my parents and they pay for most of my stuff :p so this is going into the car fund + will be a bit of spending money.
dont forget im still doing alevels full time so i dont want too much extra pressure

Oh cool, there's not much difference between the k750i and the w800 is there?
w800 has a better media player and stuff like that, hence the walkman name, has a new theme and stuff. nothing big.

Congratulations on the job and nice phone!
lol thanks :D
Cool beans, awesome phone.
lol thanks aswell :D

i just hope i dont get too tired with school, this job, any driving lessons i do soon, exams, going on cf, etc...

i love this multi quote feature btw :cool:

before i had to click quote on each post i wanted and then copy it. was a hassle. this does pwn, just like my phone :p

Furby123 said:
Well my phone pwns ur phone! I've got a Nokia e65!
lol yh it does pwn mine lol. im poor, thats why ive got a job. im perfectly happy with my phone though, my laptop does the rest

edit: wtf. i only quoted one post... cba to edit as im getting food
edit again: i removed the quotes that were put there by accident because furby is fussy :p

Lol, I think tje multiquote keeps the quotes you ticked! Like in post 15, you quoted them posts and it's still got them "quoted"

LOL you edited to add that in but you couldn't delete the first 2 posts. LOL

Back
Top Bottom