FS: 22 inch viewsonic LCDs :)

I just got in 13 ViewSonic 22 inch LCD screens yesterday - these were supposed to be for a special order and go out today. Well the order fell through, these are taking up a ton of space, so I thought I'd offer a killer deal to you guys to try to move them ASAP :) I already sold one, and pilfered another for myself, this monitor is a beauty - I'm using it right now!

Here are the specs:

Size: 22 inches
Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
Contrast: 700:1
Brightness: 280 cd/m^2
Response Time: 5 ms
Viewing Angle: 170 degrees (H) / 160 degrees (V)
Interfaces: DVI, VGA
Integrated Speakers: Yes!
Color: Black
Model: VX2235WM
Accessories Enclosed: DVI-D, VGA, Audio, and Power Cables and Quick Start CD.
Condition: Reconditioned (like new) w/ 90 day warranty direct from ViewSonic (I will help facilitate if necessary)

Right now they're listed on ebay for $269 plus $39 domestic flat rate shipping (although I can do calculated shipping for forum members on the east coast and save you a few bucks, just ask before buying). I ship internationally, just contact me for a quote. I can't post any ebay links, but if you want to do the transaction through ebay PM me and I'll PM you the link. I am a powerseller with 655 100% positive feedbacks (and growing) - I can PM you my feedback profile if you want.

If you're comfortable doing the deal directly and are willing to pay with your Credit Card through GoogleCheckout or a check/money order I can $254 plus $39 shipping.

I accept credit cards through GoogleCheckout (preferred) and PayPal as well as checks (7-12 days to clear) and postal money orders.

Feel free to contact me via phone or PM if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Aaron Perman

SpeedyComputers

I'm reliably informed that the Speedy Computers website is closed, & the domain is for sale, you are misleading our members, phone link deleted.

EDIT; I've looked at your previous posts in some detail & you've offered items in bulk before, do not attempt this again or I will permanently ban you.

It was obviously spam, so once again I must ask members not to attempt to deal with these people.

It looks like any other domain that can be for sale, like when you go to a site and all it is, is a search engine. I don't think that this guy has a website, it could always be someone else. He does have the monitors up on ebay.

I don't have a domain. So maybe the domain's closed but it's not mine. Yes I am a business and sell in bulk. Yes I sell on ebay. However - the only things I post on here are special deals for members that are lower than my standard pricing and low quantities that I just want to move fast and will sell pretty close to cost.

If you don't want these type of deals offered to forum members that's fine, I won't post here anymore. But I have had some very happy customers previously on this forum who were happy to get what I'm trying to move at a very low price and FYI my phone number does work, so not sure what you're complaining about there.

So yes, this is my business. But I'm posting this because of a personal connection to this forum - I don't offer this type of pricing to standard customers ($15 off my ebay liquidation price - it doesn't get much lower). Let the forum members decide if they want me banned.

FYI for anyone that wants to check my ebay username is speedycomputers1 and Anubis1980 thanks, you are correct, I was posting fast too late at night :)
All of the other specifications including the resolution are correct (I just double checked), but the aspect ratio is indeed 16:10 (I need to stop doing aspect ratios from memory and start dividing!)

I don't have a domain. So maybe the domain's closed but it's not mine. Yes I am a business and sell in bulk. Yes I sell on ebay. However - the only things I post on here are special deals for members that are lower than my standard pricing and low quantities that I just want to move fast and will sell pretty close to cost.

If you don't want these type of deals offered to forum members that's fine, I won't post here anymore. But I have had some very happy customers previously on this forum who were happy to get what I'm trying to move at a very low price and FYI my phone number does work, so not sure what you're complaining about there.

So yes, this is my business. But I'm posting this because of a personal connection to this forum - I don't offer this type of pricing to standard customers ($15 off my ebay liquidation price - it doesn't get much lower). Let the forum members decide if they want me banned.

FYI for anyone that wants to check my ebay username is speedycomputers1 and Anubis1980 thanks, you are correct, I was posting fast too late at night :)
All of the other specifications including the resolution are correct (I just double checked), but the aspect ratio is indeed 16:10 (I need to stop doing aspect ratios from memory and start dividing!)
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, carry on & good luck.

Back
Top Bottom