i hurt, somewhat like the idiot that I am...

so if anyone else has thoughts of copying me and throwing themselves off their vehichle into a crash barrier at somewhere aroudf 40 - 50mph, it really hurts, so just don't do it

happy0124.gif

i have fallen of my bike doing 40, broke my hand, tore ligaments and puncture wounds,

i agree, there are so many things that go through your head when you fall off.

I had a motorbike years ago & was going along a main road in Portsmouth amonst heavy traffic when a pedal cyclist suddenly turned across my path to turn right without signalling, I had to jam on the brakes, it had been raining so the bike went from under me & I slid on my side across the road & nearly ended up under a bus, I wasn't wearing a helmet, they weren't compulsory then, & nobody, but nobody wore them, I got off light, a grazed knee & a few scratches on the bike, oh & my pride was hurt, everyone gathering round tutting.

I had a motorbike years ago & was going along a main road in Portsmouth amonst heavy traffic when a pedal cyclist suddenly turned across my path to turn right without signalling, I had to jam on the brakes, it had been raining so the bike went from under me & I slid on my side across the road & nearly ended up under a bus, I wasn't wearing a helmet, they weren't compulsory then, & nobody, but nobody wore them, I got off light, a grazed knee & a few scratches on the bike, oh & my pride was hurt, everyone gathering round tutting.

ouchy wah wah lol. well thats good your okay, i mean you could of been easily ran over so good thing that didn't happen.

but yes going 60 mph gets very cold. when i race in the summer in pennsylvania, the mountains hide the sun and i race on one track there thats in a valley. so during the day its about 80-90 degrees but once the sun goes down, it quickly drops to about 60, now with an open cockpit doing an average of 80-100 mph, well lets just say your hands get stuck on the wheel lol.

with the bike crash though, i remember when i was little me and my friends would purposely wreck haha.
You think 60 is cold? It's noon here and 33. :p

yeah glad you are alright, good you where wearing a helmet could have been much worse
i couldnt imagine what goes through your mind when you fall of a motorbike i remember all the times i have fallen off my push bike that shits me up enough ,

Back
Top Bottom