my new computer

xps410

Baseband Member
i recently got this comp last year in december of 06 and i just bought some lights to mount ion the front. here are some pics.

CIMG1895.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG1889.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG1890.jpg

CIMG1892.jpg
[/IMG]

in this immage this is where we mounted the light
CIMG1893.jpg

now u can comment on my computer

i recently got this comp last year in december of 06 and i just bought some lights to mount ion the front. here are some pics.

CIMG1895.jpg

CIMG1889.jpg

CIMG1890.jpg

CIMG1892.jpg

in this immage this is where we mounted the light
CIMG1893.jpg

now u can comment on my computer

There

like the lights.

hate the computer. i had 2 Dell XPS and both of the PSUs burned out in less than a week. just my 2 cents.

I am getting one to then just slapping a 8800GTS in there :D.

PuNkY thats why you have a warranty on it . :)

My friend has that computer, ziptie a couple of 80mm fans to the back and you will get some better cooling.

My friend has that computer, ziptie a couple of 80mm fans to the back and you will get some better cooling.

ya, thats what i did, i put one 80mm on the back and taped everything else off and turned that thing up high, makes it a lot cooler, also i glued a fan to my x300 which i see you dont have a fan on it.. i would put one on there, i cant believe dell didnt put a rear case fan and didnt put decent x300's in there with fans... unbelievable.. my x300 burnt my finger when i touched it after gaming, it may be able to handle that, but i personally am not comfortable with a card, or anything for that matter being THAT hot

Back
Top Bottom