SIM Theme Park?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Does anyone remember this game?
I have it, I bought it when I was little and thought it was cool, but how the hell can I get it to work with Vista? It didn't even work when I had XP.
I'll install it and see if it might work.
I have tried the compatibility thing.

EDIT: Old ass autoplay...

EDIT2: I think it doesn't want to do anything...my 2nd optical drive, the Lite-On one (wtf is with my sig???)
Its been having problems lately. I think its almost broke...its making weird noises. I make take it apart and give it a deep cleaning.

i played sim them park b4 when i was like 8. really fun. i let the ppl come into the park for free and back then i didnt know staff needed breaks and they wen on strike lol. i didnt even know why they were waving signs in front of the park.
and eventually, i found out that staff needed a rest place and i eventually got to the happy sign mode when i got enough customers.....the children kept vomiting too-_-. and i also cranked up the prices of admission. i got rich after that=)....it crashed sumtimes too.................

Maybe try, after installing it, right clicking the exe file and hitting Properties...then go to Compatibility and try to run it in compatibility mode for either XP or 98...

I used to play the game on the PS, was fun in it's day lol

Matt

Maybe try, after installing it, right clicking the exe file and hitting Properties...then go to Compatibility and try to run it in compatibility mode for either XP or 98...

I used to play the game on the PS, was fun in it's day lol

Matt

I Got this game to run on Windows XP,But i had to switch the Compatibility to Windows 98

So,Go with what Mattyl1190792 Said.

Back
Top Bottom