Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, how do you like having just one rep square?

If that's your attempt at a derrogatory comment, then you really need to step up your game. Why don't you ask that question to every other member here with "just one", too?

If that's your attempt at a derrogatory comment, then you really need to step up your game. Why don't you ask that question to every other member here with "just one", too?
My, you're touchy, I said lol, didn't you see that?:( , I was trying to help as being away for a while, you may not have known that David, when he gave us an improved set-up, the rep points were adjusted too, I had five, now I have two, we were all affected, Arrizx had eight before, David had about ten.
Do I get an apology then??

Brookfield you have to admit it was a bit of an arrogant comment.
'Fraid I don't agree, the "lol" I put, is the hinge-pin here, I've been told off several times by members who said sort of "that was harsh I put lol" now the position is reversed, I like the guy, & I've missed from our team, he's a good mod, he took me the wrong way, & quite harshly I thought, & I hope this is the end of a rough patch, & we can get along, a great pity he only pays us flying visits, but his career & happiness comes before everything.

ArrizX lives in Australia, can't think of anybody else, um......no, I think that's it, but perhaps you're forgetting US time zones, living on the west as opposed to the middle west & the east coast of the U.S of A, stretches the coverage from -3 to -4 to -6 across the 3 zones in relation to England, I hope my calcs are near enough correct for this purpose.
Anyway root lives in England as do I, so he wouldn't be asleep now.
Being almost in the USA, your right. We share pacific (GMT -8 I think), mountain (GMT -7), central (GMT -6) and eastern (GMT -5) with the US, and have Atlantic (GMT -4) and Newfoundland (GMT -3.5) by ourselves, so the US/Canada time zones are split by up to 4.5 hours.

My, you're touchy, I said lol, didn't you see that?:( , I was trying to help as being away for a while, you may not have known that David, when he gave us an improved set-up, the rep points were adjusted too, I had five, now I have two, we were all affected, Arrizx had eight before, David had about ten.
Do I get an apology then??
WOW Maurice where did you pull them numbers from lol. The highest amount was Ihuser and he only had 7 :)

david did not have 10 thats a fact! not sure about the rest. i think the most was 7. i only had 3 before lol :( ... im sure i was close to 4 though

WOW Maurice where did you pull them numbers from lol. The highest amount was Ihuser and he only had 7 :)
OK 'praps it was seven, but the point is that no one has more than three I think, & those that had one, still have it, easy way to find out is to look in the members list I guess, I'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom