Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
@root. i know you need to sleep. i said that in my thread. i simply wanted to know if any of the mods were from outside of the Uk as alot of people post from the usa and stuff.
ArrizX lives in Australia, can't think of anybody else, um......no, I think that's it, but perhaps you're forgetting US time zones, living on the west as opposed to the middle west & the east coast of the U.S of A, stretches the coverage from -3 to -4 to -6 across the 3 zones in relation to England, I hope my calcs are near enough correct for this purpose.
Anyway root lives in England as do I, so he wouldn't be asleep now.

@brook, i was talking about last night. i didnt know arrizX was from aus. lol cool. isnt g35x from canada now that i think about it

I'm from the States, lol
Oh god, I was thinking of Koby, sorry it's late, & I'm tired, night night.

bedtime2.gif

i havent seen him around in ages :confused:

I'm around when I can be. What with College, a needy girlfriend (awwwww ....) and an attempt at a social life amongst all that, things can be a bit hectic at times. Still do my bit whenever I can though.

And Mark, yeah you're right (and we need to catch up sometime - Download?); if I remember rightly I've been a Mod since late 2003.

ok i got a pm from david. arrizX moved my thread for some reason. its all good though

I'm around when I can be. What with College, a needy girlfriend (awwwww ....) and an attempt at a social life amongst all that, things can be a bit hectic at times. Still do my bit whenever I can though.

And Mark, yeah you're right (and we need to catch up sometime - Download?); if I remember rightly I've been a Mod since late 2003.
Lol, how do you like having just one rep square?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom