Oh dear

It may be plain to the techies here, but does that mean that I'm OK, as I my XP Home is already installed, or will I have to install Vista?.

You will still be able to have xp on your computer, they just won't be releasing any new updates for it

Seems like an attempt to gain more market share and money to me. I'm in no rush for vista, I'll wait until driver issues are fixed and bugs are worked out. I think after SP1 would be an ok time for me to get it.

what about the millions of people that have xp running are not gamers and so have like a sempron with 512mb ram and use their computers for internet , andd genreal stuff , they will have to buy a whole new computer just so they can keep secure , this is another example of microsft being money grabbers and realy forcing vista on the market

Hahaha, Weird way of showin gratefulness (is that a work (LOL) ) but whatever :D
You've been here less than 24 hours, don't start criticising people who you don't know, what's so funny, please explain to me.

We had a member, username furby a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom