Please Help! Install Question

brockwed

Baseband Member
Hi, my old motherboard died so I just bought a new one as well as the corresponding memory. I just installed everything and everything seems to be connected correctly, but when i start the computer all goes well and then i get this screen that tells me to choose either safe mode, safe mode networking, or start windows normally. I have tried all of them and after a choose one the windows loading screen pops up for less than a second and then a blue screen appears saying something is wrong with my hard drive or my hard drive controller. What is the problem? Thank you SO much for your help!!

Okay heres the exact error:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage.

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Techincal Information:
***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78a2528,0x0000034,0x00000000,0x0000000)

I installed the new hard drive becuase i had to get a new motherboard, does it need to be configured. I took it out of the computer im speaking about now and put it into another computer as a slave while my parts were being fixed (tech guy did it for me). Thanks for your help!

Thanks, I contacted my Motherboard manufacturer and he said i need to reinstall windows becuase this motherboard is a different chipset. I cannot figure out how to do that becuase i cant get past the windows loading screen

No Problem with Motherboard. Mostly this problem occurs if your RAM (Memory) Speed like 400x or something other than that doesn't match with your chipset.

Change the RAM according to the Chipset Model and Company.

For more solutions visit www.techiesbox.com

Njoy!

Back
Top Bottom