Oh dear

I just hope that Micro$oft gets it's act together and solves all the problems Vista has been having.

2008? That will come quicker than you expect. This is all a marketing technique to get people to buy Vista. I think that once Vista is fully settled, then they should stop selling XP.

why should you have to keep changing operating systems im not bothered by fancy interfaces that vista has im more interested in a stable working pc if a pc is working fine why change it ive been using windows 98 for years and ive kept it patched and with anti virus software plus a firewall.
when my pc dies i will get a new one but not before i can't afford to spend £300 on a pc and why should i have to.

Matt

well it seems that vista is exactly flying off shelves now is it?

to apple
To ensure the iPhone hits its target, Apple has assigned some OS X engineers and quality testers to that project.
i applaue you. that is one thing that microsoft does not do and you obviously see it in their work lol

It may be plain to the techies here, but does that mean that I'm OK, as I my XP Home is already installed, or will I have to install Vista?.

Back
Top Bottom