Virus??

bertman911

Baseband Member
I keep having issues with my computer recently. I keep getting a pop up that syas "security administration", I can click it, and have the option to repair or close. I have done both, but when I get to the repair screen it shows me nothing that resembles anything from Win XP or from NOD32, and I dont go any further.

My computer frequently freezes up, my Outlook wont work, and I have run NOD32 with no viruses found.

Any ideas

Thanks for the help!

Tried to download spybot but it wont load. I save it to disk and then it says it wont run it.

also give hijackthis a try, see what that comes up with. also, how up-to-date is you NOD32? and did you run the normal scan, or in-depth?

If you havn't done so already, try all the scans in safemode.

I downloaded the free trial of NOD32 yesterday so I assume it is up to date.

Have not done the safe mode yet

WHenever I try to download spybot or adaware, it lets me download but shoots out a popup that says something regarding not compatible with WIN32?

I had a WIN32 virus a while back and NOD32 got rid of it, but after a in depth scan yesterday it said nothing found.

Tried to download that too and it says it is unavailable and cannot download.

I tried safe mode and NOD32 froze up at 26% complete.

I also keep getting popups saying I have low disk space. I have run the disk cleaner many times, it tells me I have anough space, and then the next day I get the same message that my disk space is running low. Not sure if they are related.

I am stuck man! I can not get anything to work,,,,,,,,,

I just got through the malicious software removal toll download, and then it told me in a popup that it is now a valid WIN32 program and will not download it.

I have a WIN32 virus, but which one HUH??

Back
Top Bottom