Upgrade update

Muz, don't worry you don't actually have any infractions against you.
I tried to tell ArrizX that muz379 was OK about it, but I think he must be feeling off-colour today, perhaps too much jungle juice last night? :)

KO. Muz does not have an infractions against him, pressing the button does nothing, you'd actually have to fill out the form and submit the reason to the forum software,

if you click on the symbol (yellow card/red card) under his name you'll see that it only takes you to the screen that I posted a screen shot of, you can also see on that screen shot that he has 0 infractions against his name.

KO. Muz does not have an infractions against him, pressing the button does nothing, you'd actually have to fill out the form and submit the reason to the forum software,

if you click on the symbol (yellow card/red card) under his name you'll see that it only takes you to the screen that I posted a screen shot of, you can also see on that screen shot that he has 0 infractions against his name.
Yep it's good system, I showed the address, which started all the hoo-hah.

its cool, but I've been having a problem, where for every type of posting, except for quick reply, after I hit post, it says I have to enter text (which i did), then I hit back, then hit post again, and it all works.

edit- love the new quick reply system, don't have to hit back 20 times to get back to the threads listing.

its cool, but I've been having a problem, where for every type of posting, except for quick reply, after I hit post, it says I have to enter text (which i did), then I hit back, then hit post again, and it all works.
So, how about entering the text first?, I haven't tried it myself, so what's the advantage of using it?:confused:

try using the standard etitor and not the advanced WYSIWYG editor (changed in the controlpannel.) that fixed the problem for me.

try using the standard etitor and not the advanced WYSIWYG editor (changed in the controlpannel.) that fixed the problem for me.

yeah, but I like the wysiwyg editor. and my mouse has forward and back buttons, so it is relativity easy to get around

Back
Top Bottom