Upgrade update

I'm having a problem with the "Switch Editor Modes" Thingie.

When its clicked, it doesnt reply, and I have to click it every time I want to post. WTF?

Actually I just changed it to the one under the best editor thing in the options in usercp and it is working fine now.

And I havent gotten the new smilies with FF yet. I need to delete my cookies.

Wait, so brookfield, you gave him an infraction?
Nah nah, why would I do that?, he seems a good guy, why are you jumping in again???, it gets annoying, some members love to see mods go head-on, you know that, anyway, I warned that the infraction page I showed was live, didn't you see his post where he said he knew it was alright?.
I couldn't show that sample without someones name, & I couldn't edit it out.

Oooo... I have to say that I like this infractions system..

for all those who can't see, here's a picture of it.
screen.jpg

Muz, don't worry you don't actually have any infractions against you, and even if you did, we'd know that they weren't serious and just a test.

basically it's a screen that lets us record what specific rule breaking has occurred, and a little box to let us send a PM to that user to warn then that they have a strike against their name.

the strikes can expire, but this is not mandatory, personally I won't put expiry dates one the strikes.

we've been loosely implementing a three strike system for ages where everyone gets a fair chance before they are banned, this is going to make that system a lot easier to implement.

Oooo... I have to say that I like this infractions system..

for all those who can't see, here's a picture of it.
screen.jpg

Muz, don't worry you don't actually have any infractions against you, and even if you did, we'd know that they weren't serious and just a test.

basically it's a screen that lets us record what specific rule breaking has occurred, and a little box to let us send a PM to that user to warn then that they have a strike against their name.

the strikes can expire, but this is not mandatory, personally I won't put expiry dates one the strikes.

we've been loosely implementing a three strike system for ages where everyone gets a fair chance before they are banned, this is going to make that system a lot easier to implement.
i havent had to use the infraction system to give an infraction but it is a good system as all the mods know who have been given warnings and the three strike system is more fair as everyone gets 3 strikes

also i know brookfield just gave me one as a test and to show the other mods :D i already knew about it

Back
Top Bottom