memory brand?

this is really a silly thread... but... w/e i like corsair for it's affordability, ocz is good too though.

Kinda silly, should of made it a poll.

But Corsair FTW, thats all I ever owned in all my builds.

Corsair, just because it's what I bought for my new build. 2gb of XMS2 ddr-800 dual channel.

G.Skill is.. eh not great, some of their products aren't very reliable, but they definitely aren't the worst brand..

i like corsair. they are having problems with the 680i chipsets (most particularly the dominator series, the others are ok). However, never before have i seen a company call to see if the replacements they sent worked. I'm sure some of it had to do with the fact that it was four sets (8 stick total) being sent. Unknownly the motherboards would like them but they worked in other systems. Either way, good Customer support FTW.

G.Skill is one of my top brands. So is Team Group and Cell Shock. Corsair and OCZ are iffy. They constantly change chips on their modules so the consumer has no idea what chips they use.

g.Skill nice to Overclock timings are nice corsair is startin to go downhill ever since the platnium edition...ah well g.skill ison the rise i just swapped out my memory in my sig for 3 GB of g.Skill its amazing

Back
Top Bottom