Post problems

Both celegorm and I to name a couple had this problem....We solved it by changing the editor interface from WYSIWYG to the Advanced or similar...seems to be working now...and by the way I couldn't get it to work in IE or Firefox, but I could post fine in Opera....weird

Matt

Basically what he said. I could only do any posting through quick-reply. NO pming, no thread starting. Switched from advanced WYSIWYG editing to standard, and i now have no problems. I use IE7.

I get this problem all the time too, I have to go back and refresh the thing before I can use post, quick reply works perfectly fine though.

I use firefox 2 and whenever I try to quote it comes up with the insufficient characters line.

I can send pm's fine, and make a quick reply and thats it.

So far this morning I've had 3 white screens, I thought this had been eliminated.
Now the quick reply doesn't work & I had to use "advanced" to post this, plus everything takes time to load.

So far this morning I've had 3 white screens, I thought this had been eliminated.
Now the quick reply doesn't work & I had to use "advanced" to post this, plus everything takes time to load.

Back
Top Bottom