Post problems

Raffaz

Golden Master
Is it just me or are you lot still having problems posting and PMing?

The only way i can post on here is by using the quick reply. Ive tried PMing David, and that doesnt work either. Keeps giving an error saying that insufficient characters have been entered in the post. :mad:
EDIT
Just been doing some more testing and its only happening with the WYSIWYG settings.

You can't change it in you options?

Also with whatever you're doing, make sure the A/A in the upper right hand corner of the reply box isnt checked.

When that is checked for me, I cant reply, and I see to have to uncheck it every time I want to post.

Works for me but I did get a similar error but it doesn't occur if the typing cursor is in the screen for some odd reason.

Im using IE7. Quick reply works fine, its just the normal post reply window that doesnt, and PMs arent working either.

Both celegorm and I to name a couple had this problem....We solved it by changing the editor interface from WYSIWYG to the Advanced or similar...seems to be working now...and by the way I couldn't get it to work in IE or Firefox, but I could post fine in Opera....weird

Matt

Back
Top Bottom