Vista... to be or not to be?

i have win xp on 512mb ram here and it performs ok , if i open a few programmes it starts to go slow but if i say have wmp open and ms word and fireworks i have no problems at all and it runs pretty smooth
Yeah, runs really smooth with 1gig.

DO NOT WANT THE VISTA! I heard from a friend that it automatically deletes files that it believes are 'unofficial', in other words, pirated. Having experience with Microsoft and all their little mess ups, how would you trust it not to delete important files that it simply did not recognize?

I am not that happy about it but might as well do the upgrade, my comp will come with it.

DO NOT WANT THE VISTA! I heard from a friend that it automatically deletes files that it believes are 'unofficial', in other words, pirated. Having experience with Microsoft and all their little mess ups, how would you trust it not to delete important files that it simply did not recognize?
if that is true i amnot getting vista , knowing vista it would delete ya whole folder full of work just cos it cant recognise and you havent updated to the latest definitions

Where did u get the info on the piracy thing? ie deleting files. Havent heard about this before. It's most probably hype and crap spread around by Vista haters, if Microsoft did this they would be wiping out 3/4 of their market...

Yea.....I heard from my uncle's best friends cousin's mother in-law who lives in Africa in a little hut that Vista will start your computer on fire if you install an Apple product like iTunes.

You guys are soooo funny.
Yea Vista automatically deletes files.......... I've had Vista on two systems for two months and I have no files left on my computers...........they're gone..........zap! LOL! :rolleyes:

Where did u get the info on the piracy thing? ie deleting files. Havent heard about this before. It's most probably hype and crap spread around by Vista haters, if Microsoft did this they would be wiping out 3/4 of their market...

yeah that would sound about correct , prolly them apple fanboys again :D

Back
Top Bottom