Upgrade update

Here is the the infraction page, muz379, your name is on it, as I had to use someone's, no inference intended :D

www.computerforums.org/infraction.php?=report&p=606636

WARNING; this is only an example, it is "LIVE" & is NOT for use.
oh no i have an infraction

no worries , it is a pretty good system as i said before cos mods can remember who they gave warnings too , especially on a large site like this with soo many mods , and also the ammount of mods we have here mods will be able to see who has been misbehaving :D

oh no i have an infraction

no worries , it is a pretty good system as i said before cos mods can remember who they gave warnings too , especially on a large site like this with soo many mods , and also the amount of mods we have here, mods will be able to see who has been misbehaving :D
S-o-o-o many mods because there are s-o-o-o many members, around 15,000 at the last count, & even though less than a third regularly post, say 4000, that's a lot to keep an eye on, approximately 360 to 1 [there are 11 mods, thats 10 + David, who carries out mod duties when needed].

wow theres 10 mods lol. well theres arrizX, brookfield,mark thorpe, Ihuser, kage, i cant think of any others that ive actually seen posting recently.

wow theres 10 mods lol. well theres arrizX, brookfield,mark thorpe, Ihuser, kage, i cant think of any others that ive actually seen posting recently.

root and g35x are two otheres that come to mind

Just testing see if my prob is fixed...

Matt

EDIT: wooo it works...thanks celegorm...incase it hasn't been posted, if you get the error when posting about "please enter at least one character", then go to the User CP and change the Message Editor Interface from teh WYSIWYG, to Standard...worked for me
Credit to celegorm :)

Back
Top Bottom