I hate Itunes!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Any other programs I can recommend, I dont use Itunes but all my friends are always complaining about it. Will musicmatch or something like that work?

What is wrong with iTunes?

It's got to be one of the best maintained, most organized, and frequently updated music application out there. It was the first to be completely Vista compatible.
Been using it for 5 years............no complaints here.

BTW - Music Match is the worst POS there is...........

What is wrong with iTunes?

It's got to be one of the best maintained, most organized, and frequently updated music application out there. It was the first to be completely Vista compatible.
Been using it for 5 years............no complaints here.

BTW - Musicmmatch is the worst POS there is...........

I thought itunes had some compatibility issues with vista when it first came out?

anyways, you could always try media monkey which is a decent media player.

Well the problem is that he cant get any music on his from itunes, I gave him a bunch of music on my jumpdrive and he couldnt get it on his ipod.

were they songs that you purchased with itunes? if so, he needs to be authorised to use them before they are transfered on to his ipod.

how did he import the songs from teh jumpdrive to itunes? did he put a copy of the music on his hard dive then add it to the library, or just stick it in and import off of it? because there needs to be a complete copy on his computer, just importing it will not work.

in response to troy, yes there was. all compatability issues should have gone away with one of the last two upgrades.

if you absolutly must, winamp has ipod support built into it now.

Any other programs I can recommend, I dont use Itunes but all my friends are always complaining about it. Will musicmatch or something like that work?
You can try WinAMP. Its a nice little music program. It is also compatible with iPods, but never tried it myself.

Apple is still working on making Itunes completely compatible with Vista. Itunes has it flaws, especially in video playback.

Well the problem is that he cant get any music on his from itunes, I gave him a bunch of music on my jumpdrive and he couldnt get it on his ipod.

Sounds like an operator issue not an iTunes issue...........
I move music in and out of iTunes all the time. More details are needed to help you out.

..........and as far as Vista compatibility goes I have had zero issues with it on two Vista machines. Other applications out there are much further behind in compatibility with Vista than iTunes. The video problems are more of a hardware issue...........usually the problem with those upgrading with inadequate hardware to support it. Works fine on my machines.

IMHO if you think iTunes sux you better stay away from most other music management aps.

Back
Top Bottom