what happened to the new avatars?

No.....no.....no!, how many more times?

its not up to you i thought we established that if david said know no then that means no, but what you say is not the final word.

just because your a mod and all doesnt mean you have that privlage. your job is to help keep the forum clean from spam\bad lanauge\content etc. NOT telling people they cant have something ;)

valid points! ArrizX hasnt done anything wrong. in fact hes probly my fav mod. as he is fairly laid back and can have fun around the forums, yet still follow the rules and moderate properly. i still think all the others do a great job though.

ya i like arriz if he didnt have his custome av(which is sweet btw) and the moderator thing i wouldnt know he was a mod.

dont get me wrong i like ALL the mods inculding brook.

also arriz and mark(i think it was mark) are ALSO trying to help get more avs. even though they can have anyone they want which shows them they care about more than just themselves and they treat everyone as an equal.

also i think the only reason brook is the only one who can unban is because he is on the forums the most. and i HIGHLY doubt any mod whould unban someone w\o davids approval or a very good reason.

he can unban because david left him in charge when he went on holiday. so he was given extra power. he was allowed to keep the unban feature. it was posted on another thread.

My mouse is screwed...

I think it would be best to reupload dead avatars and use PNG avatars. The white square around an avatar makes it look ugly, especially on grey backgrounds.

I think it would be best to reupload dead avatars and use PNG avatars. The white square around an avatar makes it look ugly, especially on grey backgrounds.

i agree with you there, i would like to see the white background dropped as well.

You do it all the time. I'm surprised that your comma key is still working, along with shift and caps lock

* snigger *

He has good reason. And it's quite frankly laughable that you are "head mod". Which you're not, in essence, David always has the final say. You attempt to undermine him. Why is this, is it because you've undermined, backstabbed and cheated people your entire life and nobody ever told you "No"? And you dare to say I'm screwed up.....

+1

David, can we at least have the dead ones reuploaded?

ya i like arriz if he didnt have his custome av(which is sweet btw) and the moderator thing i wouldnt know he was a mod, don't get me wrong i like ALL the mods including brook, also arriz and mark(i think it was mark) are ALSO trying to help get more avs. even though they can have anyone they want which shows them they care about more than just themselves and they treat everyone as an equal, also i think the only reason brook is the only one who can unban is because he is on the forums the most. and i HIGHLY doubt any mod whould unban someone w\o davids approval or a very good reason.
See post 33, this explains why I can unban, & mods have availed themselves of this fact by asking me to unban members, for everybody's information, David is aware that I do this without seeking his permission, so that clears this matter up, OK?

Back
Top Bottom