Fan&heatsink

dynoman

Baseband Member
Well i just got a e6600 and the stock fan sucks ass. Idle around 36-42C and underload 55-70C. I am looking for a good fan&heatsink for under 40 usd. Some extra stuff, make sure it fits in this motherboard without overlaping in other componest or hardware. Will also would like it in a black, blue, or clear color but it would matter if it was a really good fan for a cheap price.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6600
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-925P-DS3

Ive got a zalman 9700LED and i can say that they're good. BIG tho ;) the fan controller is good too, i leave mine on full tho noise doesnt bother me. Minor useage my cpu idles at around 24c, also the fan has cooled down my hdd by 12c!! and my motherboard too by about 8c.

Thermalright Ultra 120 with a Scythe S-Flex fan or Panasonic Panaflo. The best combination you can get, but more expensive than some other options.

you shouldn't really put a budget on your CPU fan. it is one of the most important parts.

are u sure that heatsink can be used in a core 2 duo processor?
I quote from newegg "The Gigabyte LED 3D Rocket II Cooler works flawlessly with the Intel Pentium D, Pentium 4, Core Duo, and Extreme Editions. The AMD AM2, Athlon FX, 64, and 64 X 2 systems are all compatible..."

it will work on any LGA755 processor.

Back
Top Bottom