ahah thinks he can outrun the cops

yes, dude's a moron, but I can't help but think that the police are a bit lame in that video as well.. they are like, he's going 120... OMG he's going 125... I'm sure I had the Nissan micra that I used to have up to those speeds before.

and for a lot of people that's just a regular drive to work!

they should have just took out his tyres!

yes, dude's a moron, but I can't help but think that the police are a bit lame in that video as well.. they are like, he's going 120... OMG he's going 125... I'm sure I had the Nissan micra that I used to have up to those speeds before.

and for a lot of people that's just a regular drive to work!

they should have just took out his tyres!

they tried to take the tires out using the spike strips. happens all the time in hot pursuit nfs games

Yeah, for 15 years old he's pretty good.

Needs to think of someone other than himself, he could've easily killed someone.

he must have drove and stolen a lot more cars if he could take a car up to 150. i agree with alvino kids really do need to wake up and smell the air. although i wish i could live life like a video game for a week :D oops i died RESTART! but i KNOW its not that way but some idiots dont

oh yeah and G35x..what th hell is so funny really i dunno but cops dont get paid enough to chase 15 year olds off highways. it might be funny that he thought he could get away but that doesnt mean you should laugh

I found it funny because he thought he could run from the cops.:rolleyes:

i liked how they called him an inexperienced driver. i don't know many people who can drive 120-150mph and swerve through lanes like he did, and he's only 15.

I found it funny because he thought he could run from the cops.:rolleyes:

so did i but i didnt laugh thats whats makes the differnece. its like when your in school and someone gets in trouble for doing something really funny and the teacher is pissed. you dont laugh you hold it in.

so did i but i didnt laugh thats whats makes the differnece. its like when your in school and someone gets in trouble for doing something really funny and the teacher is pissed. you dont laugh you hold it in.

You found it funny, but didn't laugh..OK?

This inst school, its a forum..Is it really that serious?

I'm gonna have to agree with G35 on this one. It's not a laugh like it's funny though, it's a laugh of pity of the kid.

Back
Top Bottom