nah, go for the exige.. :)

lotus-exige-s-2006-775719.jpg

or the noble..

noble-m15.jpg

or the atom

Atom_front.jpg

ill have an atom any day...
those cars are sweet!!!

oh ya at like 6:30am on my way to school, I was sitting on the bus looking out the window practicaly falling asleep, haha, I saw an orange Lotus driving around, and once around my house I saw a white lambo :D

Of course, the Exige. I was just saying that for the price of an Evo X you could probably stomp it with a cheaper used Elise. But I'm not sure how well the new Evo will drive, we'll just have to find out. Traditionally, AWD makes for a little understeer, which sucks.

The only problem with those exotic cars is that they're not street legal. The parts are probably hard to get too.

I'm really curious to see the 10th gen Corollas. Toyota is keeping a tight lip on it, but they did hint that it's been delayed due to the design concept. They're going to bring the Corolla into a new market for sport enthusiast (if that says something). There are rumors of a hatchback version and a new sport model design. I can't wait to see the specs on it. It's scheduled for 2008 release....to be continued.

Why arent they street legal?

If they arent, then why make them?

WTF?

Anyways, @ G35x, when you have the money to buy one of those cars, they are just toys to you.

The Lotus cars are street legal. Unless you're talking about the mega deluxe supercharged track version of the Exige. In which case you could still pull it off in Alabama I bet. ;)

I've seen a few Lotus here on the freeways. They're always screaming past me on the freeways, lol. I just can't believe the new Lancer was robbed 9 horsepower just to be here in California. Does it really make that much of a difference? I mean there are cars with greater HP than that, so how is a little Lancer producing 152 HP such a threat lol?

"Straight-line acceleration is where the Lancer loses out, with only 143 horsepower on tap for states like California where it must meet PZEV emissions requirements (peak power is 152 for the non-PZEV Lancer)." :p

That Lancer even has the option for a 650-watt stereo, hard drive-based navigation with digital music server capability, Bluetooth phone integration, and the "FAST Key" keyless entry and starting system. Too bad they didn't go with the Start Button, lol--or did they?

Ah yeah, the PZEV thing. Does everything there have to be PZEV? All that means is pretty much there's more EGR (where they pump more burned air back into the engine) and more serious catalysts, etc.

At least it's helping the environment somewhat, at the expense of the car's performance :p. I guess it's all right. We're rated up there in having the heaviest pollution in the world.

I never heard of PZEV before until now after researching the Lancer. All I know is that most cars now are ULEV (Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle) when most use to be LEV. We need those hydrogen fuel cell cars to come out. Hybrids are hot selling now and they some pretty good features in them.

Back
Top Bottom