what happened to the new avatars?

UK31337 said:
Right... so, you're now calling the shots, are ye? David didn't upload the avatars because you sent him a long PM with bold fonts, smilies and death by commas?, not end of topic. David runs this forum, not you.
Do you realise how stupid you sound??, I did no such thing, you're cracking up.

so are any new avatars going to be added/replaced? thats the question that needs clarifying

no offence but id like to hear it from david. hes the admin after all and hes the desision maker.

Edit; Fair enough, but as David's post [12] shows, I think that he is reluctant to offer more avatars, let alone the vista start ones, also please see Glasseye's post [7] & muz349's [15]

David please post & put this old chestnut to bed, unless of course you've thought again on the subject.

ArrizX said:
Brookfield, DO NOT Edit peoples posts!!

QUOTE THEM IN YOUR OWN.

i was thinking the same thing lol. although im too tired to care lol

ArrizX said:
Brookfield, DO NOT Edit peoples posts!!

QUOTE THEM IN YOUR OWN.
Hmmm, a mod ordering another mod, n-i-i-i-c-e!, I thought all that had died down, funny, I've been answering/quoting quite a bit in the last few days, & none of the recipients complained, but the moment you're on the scene, I get this, your promotion to head mod was kept very quiet, congratulations! :)

Brookfield said:
Hmmm, a mod ordering another mod, n-i-i-i-c-e!

You do it all the time. I'm surprised that your comma key is still working, along with shift and caps lock

Brookfield said:
I thought all that had died down, funny, I've been answering/quoting quite a bit in the last few days, & none of the recipients complained

* snigger *

Brookfield said:
but the moment you're on the scene, I get this, your promotion to head mod was kept very quiet, congratulations!:)

He has good reason. And it's quite frankly laughable that you are "head mod". Which you're not, in essence, David always has the final say. You attempt to undermine him. Why is this, is it because you've undermined, backstabbed and cheated people your entire life and nobody ever told you "No"? And you dare to say I'm screwed up.....

UK31337 said:
You do it all the time. I'm surprised that your comma key is still working, along with shift and caps lock

* snigger *

He has good reason. And it's quite frankly laughable that you are "head mod". Which you're not, in essence, David always has the final say. You attempt to undermine him. Why is this, is it because you've undermined, backstabbed and cheated people your entire life and nobody ever told you "No"? And you dare to say I'm screwed up.....
valid points! ArrizX hasnt done anything wrong. in fact hes probly my fav mod. as he is fairly laid back and can have fun around the forums, yet still follow the rules and moderate properly. i still think all the others do a great job though.

Back
Top Bottom