They've been released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK31337 said:
If you're being serious, perhaps that explains your hideous, right-wing pro-English (not even British) rhetoric, can't believe anybody would be stupid enough to put faith in a red-top tabloid owned by an Australian with a questionable agenda.

Maybe it explains your fierce protection of all things English, it's all you know.

WILL GORDON BROWN TAX GYPSIES??

CAGED: BRAVE BRITISH TROOPS IMPRISONED BY IRANIAN SCUM

AMANDA HOLDEN BARES ALL - PAGE 3

Headlines like that are a work of literary genius.
Red topped?? it's blue topped, you colour blind?, I can't abide the red tops, page 3?, obviously the Sun, I wouldn't even use it as an emergency toilet roll, I respect my a*r*e too much!
Anyway which paper do you read, I've got you down as a Telegraph reader, a top paper, am I right?

Incidently my sig means "never let the b*st*rds get you down", an old one but a good one I think.

This needs closed again. One minute your posting about all the arguments lately and then the next minute your instigating them, grow up Maurice. :mad:

Raffaz said:
This needs closed again. One minute your posting about all the arguments lately and then the next minute your instigating them, grow up Maurice. :mad:
Now now, don't get out of your pram.

for those who don't know, until David upgrades the forum software the mods are pretty much powerless to perform 'thread actions' this is why those 0 post threads are still lurking around, and why no threads have been closed in a couple of days.

I agree with what Raffaz said above.

you can't complain when people argue, and then instigate arguments as well.

flame baiting is against the rules right, (and if it's not it should be).

anyway, in light of the fact that I can't just stop you all from posting by force I'll just ask nicely and hope you all pay attention.

please let this thread die, I think everything has been said that can be said...

and in case anyone has any funny ideas about the forum software being broken, the ban button still works just fine.

lol at the last "the ban button still wroks"
bit but yeah i think its time to kill this thread right here before it goes any furthur and things get said that people regret

muz379 said:
lol at the last "the ban button still wroks"
bit but yeah i think its time to kill this thread right here before it goes any furthur and things get said that people regret
Yeah, it still wroks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom