review site...

Ya, take a look at this guys reviews he is sponsored by major companys and lots of smaller ones, don't know if anyone has heard of him or watched his video reviews, but they are good quality.
www.3dgameman.com

He started when there wasn't over 2000 sites about the same subject. He started when he only had to compete with a few sites on the same subject. He started when Google was a college project.

True, but everyone has to start somewhere, and theres not a 100% chance I will fail the day I start it up. There is still a good chance of being successful...

hey when you get the site up shoot me a PM im getting some new stuff. ill be glad to write reviews on anything i get on a regular basis especially if the site gets sponsered. :D

@ jon f quit being so neagative. as you said google started out as a project just like this. now a couple of months ago they scraped up there pocket change and bought youtube. oh yeah and even youtube started out just like this.
@ hascet if your keep your goals low you wont be dissapointd if you set your goals high you will dissapointed but you will much more and be better

rudster816 said:
@ jon f quit being so neagative. as you said google started out as a project just like this. now a couple of months ago they scraped up there pocket change and bought youtube. oh yeah and even youtube started out just like this.

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. You don't seem to understand the point I was trying to get out. All these successful sites have been created during the early days of the web, thus not having as much as competition as today. There are literally thousands of sites on the same subject.

that is TOTAL bull sh** i think 99% of the people i know use google as there homepage. so everytime they start up there browser it goes to google.

Back
Top Bottom