ahah thinks he can outrun the cops

Does it really matter though? Youtube or my site, it still shows the video..I was posting it on my site, and then just linked it over..I have more then one video on there, so dont say I just posted that video just for views..

Ya, either way advertissing a personal site is not against the rules. Thats a crazy vid though. And another question why do you have a Chevy on the front page of altimacoupes.com? haha

mark thorpe said:
that kids a f*cking moron.
Maybe so, but he's also quite lucky that he was 15 at the time. He probably can't get his license until he's 18 or 21 or something like that though.

Ah that video. Yeah, kids like that need to wake the hell up. Life isn't some video game where you can restart it. When you crash or die, there is no restart button.

he must have drove and stolen a lot more cars if he could take a car up to 150. i agree with alvino kids really do need to wake up and smell the air. although i wish i could live life like a video game for a week :D oops i died RESTART! but i KNOW its not that way but some idiots dont

oh yeah and G35x..what th hell is so funny really i dunno but cops dont get paid enough to chase 15 year olds off highways. it might be funny that he thought he could get away but that doesnt mean you should laugh

wow... for not even having a lisense, he was driving like he had it for 15 years.... its amazing that cop car could even keep up. without that vette engine they would have been S.O.L.

Back
Top Bottom