image verification!!!!!

hascet

Fully Optimized
I need help, you don't have to register to do this, but for new members when you go to register, you can't see the image code!!!

www.seanstech.net/forums

And click on register then scroll down where you see image verification

Anyone know how to fix this I looked through just about all the MyBB settings didn't see anythign in the registration part about image verification

Thanks! It works perfectly with the forum :) I've also got it for my avatar!! Its really nice. I decided to disable it for now, I went through those steps on the MyBB forums and it still didn't work, oh well, I still have e-mail verification turned on. I'de appreciate if you'de join up and post some :D

Thanks

i thought it was ipb at first lol. it looks good. if you need anyone to be a moderator or stuff like that ill help out :) just signed up. still no vertification, not that i mind because sometimes they are hard to read

i thought it was ipb at first lol. it looks good. if you need anyone to be a moderator or stuff like that ill help out :) just signed up. still no vertification, not that i mind because sometimes they are hard to read
Ya I disabled the image verification, I ht ethose things anyways. Thansk for siging up too :D

Back
Top Bottom