Cyber bullying

muz379 said:
its not just that its they are all upper classed , no matter wether labour is the party of the working class , tony blair is still upper classed , so he isntt in touch with the working class , all of the mojour street crime and gun crime problems are in areas where working class people live , run down urban areas , theese are the areas where theese parties are losing votes cos they are not focussng enough on issues that matter to these people , hell people in a run down area do not care about a war going on in iraq , they care weather they are going to be able to afford to feed their family next week
Here here :)

oh yeah and @dude_se i hate that when older people think they know what is best for younger people i mean sure it might have been right for them when they where younger but times change cutures change youngsters of today are into completely different things
, i mean yeah i respect old people but only if they show some form of respect back by not forcing things upon people and they earn respect ,

muz379 said:
oh yeah and @dude_se i hate that when older people think they know what is best for younger people i mean sure it might have been right for them when they where younger but times change cutures change youngsters of today are into completely different things
, i mean yeah i respect old people but only if they show some form of respect back by not forcing things upon people and they earn respect ,
yep i completely agree with that aswell.
we dont force old people to do things, we dont try to change them, we respect most of them. why cant we get it back in return. they need to listen to us. then there wont be as many problems in the world.

UK31337 said:
If I hear any more crap about "human rights" I'm going to scream.

So... it's against the human rights of the pupil if the teacher punishes them? What about the human rights of the teacher who gets spat on, assaulted, a chair thrown at them or, in one case I remember from the UK, raped.

Human rights are bullshit. Full stop. If human rights are truly respected, then why is one individual favoured over another?

What a load of utter crap. Human rights cannot function in my opinion, simply because it always ends up in one person's "rights" being "violated". A murderer kills someone, automatically wiping his victim's human rights by killing them there and then. Later on, his "human rights" allow him to have crack cocaine and Sky Digital TV in his prison cell.

No. No. No.

totally agree

all this shit about 'human rights' and 'political correctness' is total bullshit. all it does is help the little shits who want to abuse teachers, who are only trying to make a difference and do their job, or help criminals, i read in the paper today the prisioners are moaning because they can only get 9 TV channels in their cells when it switches over to digital TV. the 'rights' we give criminals is ludracrous, its not suprising there is such a high crime rate! what can the homeless people do? live on the streets, or commit a crime so they get sent into a 5* hotel service? its almost saying to people cummon, commit crimes, youll go inside and get all the luxuries... total bullshit, really annoys me...

bring back the cane at schools, smack the hell out of the little shits. there are far too many cocky little shits around, they need to be smacked around a bit to sort themselves out. mabye then there wouldnt be so many chavs around.

this is how bad its getting now... the other day i saw some little shit trying the doors on my car, it is parked in a parking bay outside my house.. but to try the doors on it, and to try to get into it at 2am, a kid of no more than 14/15, where the hell are the parents?? im just glad im ill and couldnt sleep... and id parked my car where i can see it.. there must be something wrong with the kid too.. its a daewoo, i mean, cummon, who would want to nick a daewoo??

i recon we should all vote UKIP, get the tories and labour the hell outa there..

mark thorpe said:
bring back the cane at schools, smack the hell out of the little shits. there are far too many cocky little shits around, they need to be smacked around a bit to sort themselves out. mabye then there wouldnt be so many chavs around.
2 words "bad parenting". the canes not needed. a decent upbringing is. its old fashioned and i think its wrong.

the parents may be a joke, but to let them get away with acting like it at school, and for them to not be taught its wrong in a way they will understand is wrong.. at least if the parenting is a joke, but they get taught a lesson at school when they mess around too much, they might just be able to make something of their lives.

Haha, I remember the days when it was normal for you to get hit by a belt when you were bad. What happened to that?

Seems kids today need more of that to give them a dose of reality.

Jon F said:
Haha, I remember the days when it was normal for you to get hit by a belt when you were bad. What happened to that?

Lol, my old high school was founded before the Civil War so its well over 100 years old and the way they used to solve disputes was to put the desks in a ring and then have a boxing match.

Jon F said:

you know what is going to be funny when theese unruly kids go into the world of work and they give someone cheek liike i have seen kids give cheek to a child they will either A)get a good slap from someone B0loose their jobs so i think hwt goes around comes around ,

they give cheek to a teacher then they learn nothing and disrupt the learning of other pupils , i think something needs to be done cos they are not only ruining their own education

Back
Top Bottom