Cyber bullying

If I hear any more crap about "human rights" I'm going to scream.

So... it's against the human rights of the pupil if the teacher punishes them? What about the human rights of the teacher who gets spat on, assaulted, a chair thrown at them or, in one case I remember from the UK, raped.

Human rights are bullshit. Full stop. If human rights are truly respected, then why is one individual favoured over another?

What a load of utter crap. Human rights cannot function in my opinion, simply because it always ends up in one person's "rights" being "violated". A murderer kills someone, automatically wiping his victim's human rights by killing them there and then. Later on, his "human rights" allow him to have crack cocaine and Sky Digital TV in his prison cell.

No. No. No.

muz379 said:
well if i am 16 and still a child in the eyes of the law and i realise it is bad parenting how come our politicians cant see it :confused:
Dont know the answer to that :) i guess thats why there politicians lol

UK31337 said:
If I hear any more crap about "human rights" I'm going to scream.

So... it's against the human rights of the pupil if the teacher punishes them? What about the human rights of the teacher who gets spat on, assaulted, a chair thrown at them or, in one case I remember from the UK, raped.

Human rights are bullshit. Full stop. If human rights are truly respected, then why is one individual favoured over another?

What a load of utter crap. Human rights cannot function in my opinion, simply because it always ends up in one person's "rights" being "violated". A murderer kills someone, automatically wiping his victim's human rights by killing them there and then. Later on, his "human rights" allow him to have crack cocaine and Sky Digital TV in his prison cell.

No. No. No.
i remember the case not so long back when a prisoner escaped , a murderer and the police wouldnt give any information about him as it was his human rights you know the usual bs but then i thought so if hekills someone at least he had his human rights , as soon as you do something socialy unnaceptable then in my eyes you should be seen as surrendering your human rights , the same as if somebody breaks into your house you should what ring the police , wait an hour in which time all your stuffs been robbed oh yeah clcever politicians again thinking we all have armed guards on hand payed for by the taxpayer :rolleyes: screw that you beat that guy to aprehend him and then restrain him till the police arrive 2 hours later only then you get arrested as well cos you hit him OMG how dumbass is that he was willing to contravene your human rights by stealing your tv and scaring your children and yet you are not allowed to do anything , at all otherwise you are a criminal
honestly i 100% agree with you on human rights how can a murderer still have his human rights or a rapist or any other criminal that commits socialy unaceptable crimes ,

muz379 said:
well if i am 16 and still a child in the eyes of the law and i realise it is bad parenting how come our politicians cant see it :confused:

lol same! the politicians are just fcukin n00bs! they get on my nerves sometimes

dude_se said:
lol same! the politicians are just fcukin n00bs! they get on my nerves sometimes
i reckonm its cos they are not in touch with todays teenagers , they dont have a clue , yet we are the next generation of voters and at the mo i realy am not gonna vote cos all i see is a bunch of upper class cambridge educated people who have no clue about life outside of the upper classes , they dont have a clue what state schools are like and what living in an inner city urban area with masses of street and gun crime where i live in amcnhester there is a bad guun crime problem in the less prrivilidged areas , guess what there was a shooting a month back i think it was , mr blair and mr cameron came down for the day you know to say there where trying to solve the problem , they didnt go anywhere without armed guards the whole day , they spoke to children who where in mmy opinion pre breifed on what to say .they all live in their big posh country houses driving bentlys and going on holdays here there and everywhere meanwhile the working class are working their balls off to pay for them to do this

Brookfield said:
In England recently there's been a spate at some schools of cyber bullying against teachers, at one school a young teacher was subjected to it, a photo of her had her head pasted on on the body of a naked, sexually explicit young woman, & put on You Tube, knowing that she used it, is this happening just over here in England?, this is a serious matter, so not too many jokes please, in fact, none would be good.
Nope, happening here in the States too at least in my town. These guys from Clark High School made a fake Myspace of one of their teachers. They did much the same stuff you said, with sexually explicit photographs, fake explicit conversations, etc.

And they filled in a bunch of lewd stuff for the sections on myspace called "Interests", "Dislikes", "Heroes", etc.

They've actually been taken to court and have been kicked out of school.

To top it all off one of the students involved said and I'm paraphrasing here "If I knew who told, I wouldn't be here (Court) for this myspace ordeal but rather for murder."

muz379 said:
i reckonm its cos they are not in touch with todays teenagers , they dont have a clue , yet we are the next generation of voters and at the mo i realy am not gonna vote cos all i see is a bunch of upper class cambridge educated people who have no clue about life outside of the upper classes , they dont have a clue what state schools are like and what living in an inner city urban area with masses of street and gun crime where i live in amcnhester there is a bad guun crime problem in the less prrivilidged areas , guess what there was a shooting a month back i think it was , mr blair and mr cameron came down for the day you know to say there where trying to solve the problem , they didnt go anywhere without armed guards the whole day , they spoke to children who where in mmy opinion pre breifed on what to say .they all live in their big posh country houses driving bentlys and going on holdays here there and everywhere meanwhile the working class are working their balls off to pay for them to do this

Viva la Revolucion.

muz379 said:
i totally agree with every word of this!! i cant rep you because i need to spread it around.
politicians want stuff which they think is best for "our generation", but in reality they dont know whats best for us, they just want to turn us into them

If teachers were allowed to hit kids there would be so many fights of students against teachers. Society has changed to much for kids to take that kinda crap without doing anything. And frankly most of the time the student would win , so it would just be a losing battle for them

dude_se said:
i totally agree with every word of this!! i cant rep you because i need to spread it around.
politicians want stuff which they think is best for "our generation", but in reality they dont know whats best for us, they just want to turn us into them
its not just that its they are all upper classed , no matter wether labour is the party of the working class , tony blair is still upper classed , so he isntt in touch with the working class , all of the mojour street crime and gun crime problems are in areas where working class people live , run down urban areas , theese are the areas where theese parties are losing votes cos they are not focussng enough on issues that matter to these people , hell people in a run down area do not care about a war going on in iraq , they care weather they are going to be able to afford to feed their family next week

Back
Top Bottom