what happened to the new avatars?

Brookfield said:
Sorry, no chance, read my earlier post again, David has already done far more than can be expected of him, end of topic.

Right... so, you're now calling the shots, are ye? David didn't upload the avatars because you sent him a long PM with bold fonts, smilies and death by commas?

Not end of topic. David runs this forum, not you.

Brookfield said:
Sorry, no chance, read my earlier post again, David has already done far more than can be expected of him, end of topic.
what are the expectations for an admin anyways? I mean there aren't set expectations in a rulebook somewhere as far as I know it just depends on how into the forum the admin wants to be. Its not a matter of money because uploading some new avs is free, just a few minutes of time

it would be nice if david posted here and said if it will or will not happen. its not a big request though. takes a few minutes.

hascet said:
what are the expectations for an admin anyways? I mean there aren't set expectations in a rulebook somewhere as far as I know it just depends on how into the forum the admin wants to be. Its not a matter of money because uploading some new avs is free, just a few minutes of time
yeah but david runs a few more sites , but yeah i agree with you onn the admins thing , there is no expectations from an admin , usually the day to day stuff is done by the mods , i have found on newer just started sites the admins are a lot more eager to listen to members but that is cos they are always around and wanna make the site better and impress new members but because this forum is already sucessfull david dosent need to do much.sure new avatrs would be nice but it aint the end of the world .

Well I've taken another look at the avatars sent to me and I think they are very similar to the existing ones, I mean we don't need another 4 on the vista start menu!

I think its nice to have a somewhat smaller but well used avatar set which makes the forum feel more like a community because everyone is recognized by their avatar. I know I do it when skipping through threads

Well, the reason for the duplicates was to replace old avatars that are stretched or slightly cut off

David Lindon said:
Well I've taken another look at the avatars sent to me and I think they are very similar to the existing ones, I mean we don't need another 4 on the vista start menu!

I think its nice to have a somewhat smaller but well used avatar set which makes the forum feel more like a community because everyone is recognized by their avatar. I know I do it when skipping through threads

the new avatars can be on anything. as long as they replace some of the crap ones and maybe a few extra ones as i agree that everyone is recognized by their avatar. thats the first thing i look at when im trying to find a member

NewAv.jpg

that is 100% orginal we didnt say you have to upload th vista one's. besides i cant even find a good one thats orginal :( its a lot easier to turn down new av's when yours is one of a kind i think thats why all the mods dont like this idea

CUSTOM AVATAR OH YEAH lol :D :D :D :D ill be very very angry if someone steals my avatar now ITS NOt A GLITCH muahahahahahaha
lol that was kinda dumb

Back
Top Bottom