Possible vbulletin upgrade

seing as david is from the uk it will be during uk daytime theupgrde as he dosent want to be up at like 3 o clcock in t morning upgrading vb

yeah same here and i usually ont get the cvhance to login to cf during school

That'd be cool, thanks for the warning. I'm willing to chip in for the upgrade if you don't have the funds..

I'm looking forward to it!

dude_se said:
uk daytime suits me as i will be at school :p

i'll be sleeping, but even after that, i'll probally be sitting playin games since i have the week off of school.

My favorite part of the newer versions of VB compared to this one is the quick reply. You can reply without ever going to a different page, whereas currently after you reply it goes to a new page.
That way, you can just hit the back button once to get to where you were before.

omg im such a fcukin n00b. hes doing the upgrade tomorrow isnt he lol. i thought it was next week for some reason. so i wont be at school. ill be sleeping :p

dude_se said:
omg im such a fcukin n00b. hes doing the upgrade tomorrow isnt he lol. i thought it was next week for some reason. so i wont be at school. ill be sleeping :p
he sleeping that sounds like the right plan to me :D

dude_se said:
go to bed late (around 1-2am probs), wake up around (12-1pm) :D
last night i was laying my head on my pillow at a little past 1am and i woke up at aabout 10:30 so twas pretty good

Back
Top Bottom