Cyber bullying

dude_se said:
I think hitting children like that is 10x worse that the youtube thing.
Mmmm, debatable, just my opinion you understand, but I think the opposite, the agonies that teacher went through, seeing the erotic image & knowing that everyone that knew her, & used youtube would see it too, puts child smacking in the 10- league, as I said, my opinion & mine only, the last thing I want is to start arguments, my words in post 1, calm guys, calm, debate is better than argument, thanks.

bullzi said:
this doesnt have much to do with bullying, more of sick people...
yesterday i was just looking at videos of golden retrievers on youtube, found one of these puppies just messin around playin with a ball they couldnt get their mouth's around, then all the sudden one of the guys picks up the puppy and puts him in a rope and hangs the puppy... it was the sickest and saddest thing i have seen in a long time, this just goes to show you there are some very sick and confused people in the world... seeing that not only made me sad, but it infuriated me that somebody would do that..
This afternoon it's been decided to ask youtube to clean up their act, because of what teacher went through, & vet items more, so this can't happen again, but will the almighty youtube listen?, I very much doubt it! :(

ace777 said:
I live in the US it was on Ebaums or some site like that.
No, I was talking about thing with the teacher / cyber-bullying.

Ebaumsworld forums are pretty screwed up though.

Brookfield said:
This afternoon it's been decided to ask youtube to clean up their act, because of what teacher went through, & vet items more, so this can't happen again, but will the almighty youtube listen?, I very much doubt it!
That would be great if they did, I mean there is some really bad stuff on there. It's a great service, but it does need to be cleaned up better. They need some sort of filtering system.

muz379 said:
i can see it already , one teacher is gonna take "unreasonable force " too far and thena kid and their parents are gonna complain teacher looses job and the law gets taken away although they havent been told by the government what unreasonable force is so they dont know, also teachers are here to teach not to manhandle children whos parents havent brought them up properly and only send their children to school so they dont get fined by the government
Well I could see that was going to happen, no doubt it was IB's idea. [ Idiot Blair ]

Brookfield said:
Well I could see that was going to happen, no doubt it was IB's idea. [ Idiot Blair ]
yeah and it would be a good idea if my blair himself personally defined what was reasonable force and what wasnt reasonable force , it the same with the self defence and what to do if a burgulrar breaks into your house you are told to use reasonable force to aprehend the suspect , what is reasonable force ? one persons idea of reasonable force may not seem reasonble to another

and would mr blair be happy if any of his children where manhandled by teachers ina school , as i said before teachers are here to teach not to manhandle students who are victims of poor parenting

muz379 said:
Yeah and it would be a good idea if Mr Blair himself personally defined what was reasonable force and what wasnt reasonable force, and would mr blair be happy if any of his children where manhandled by teachers in a school.
Er, we're talking Blair here, not common sense, anyway, he won't be the front man, he'll push a senior civil servant forward as spokesman so when it goes pear-shaped, he can scream "I didn't say it", the guy has silicone shoulders, nothing sticks, not wars, not anything.

Brookfield said:
Er, we're talking Blair here, not common sense, anyway, he won't be the front man, he'll push a senior civil servant forward as spokesman so when it goes pear-shaped, he can scream "I didn't say it", the guy has silicone shoulders, nothing sticks, not wars, not anything.
i stray away from politics , 1)i am not old enough to vote 2) whoever you vote for they are going to have a policy you may not agree with , as raffaz said a while back "whoever you vote you get screwed one way or another anyway" , i realy couldn't but it better than that
but yeah you are right as soon as things go wrong he wont be the one giving a press conference your 100% right there

the only cyber bullying i see here is between kids, not between teachers. all the comments about teachers are on http://www.ratemyteachers.com/

the worse thing i've seen between a teacher and a student was a little punky freshman take a swing at a teacher nick-named "the bear". The teacher stood there, and took three punches with a smile on his face, then put the kid in a full-nelson and pinned him to a table before walking him out of the caffiteria.

muz379 said:
yet another case of severly bad parenting , that is just totally sick , even worse is the fact that it was placed on you tube , yet i bet if she refused to tech them children their parents would be the first to complain
This quote somes it up perfectly "yet another case of severly bad parenting "
I could not agree more, If they were brought up right they would be doing something useful as apose to being immature and dam right irresponsible.

celegorm said:
the only cyber bullying i see here is between kids, not between teachers. all the comments about teachers are on http://www.ratemyteachers.com/
Wow that's a great site!!, take a look guys
ok.gif

Back
Top Bottom