Battlefield 2142 single player?

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I dont have high speed yet but am playing bf2142 on singleplayer, is there anyway to upgrade weapons and stuff on single player?

'fraid not. you need multi-player to unlock things, and an internet connection durring the begining of single player so it can detect what upgrades you have.

Or maybe is there a mod to unlock all weapons and stuff? So I can try them out or just to use them on SP.

there was a hack for bf2 with no patches, where you could unlock all weapons, but I don't know if there is one for bf2142.

I had found one a lil bit ago, started to DL, than my computer crashed!!! All my history is gone too, so I am trying to find it again. Ok a lil off topic but I think I may have a virus that caused the crash beause it than deleted my history, I am using Avast with vista x64, anything else I should try?

Found the download, and to all else interested: http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8598

celegorm said:
'fraid not. you need multi-player to unlock things, and an internet connection durring the begining of single player so it can detect what upgrades you have.

is that new on 2142? cause on bf2 i have a ton of weapons unlocked and when i play single player it doesnt unlock them...

if its not somethign tahts supposed to happen, then i'll be mad because it didn't work when my net was down. one of my friends told me that, and i had the experiance to back it up, so i'm assuming it is new.

sometimes when I log on to a bf2 server I will get all weapon unlocks even though in reality I only have like 2

^^glitches you gotta love. i wish that happened to me. but i have like every unlock i want/need anyways.

Back
Top Bottom