Which Motherboard to Buy?

brockwed

Baseband Member
Hey, I'm going to be buying a new motherboard in the next day or so. I have 2 options so far but your suggestions are welcome. This BIO Star or this MSI . I use my computer for video and picture editing, and making websites, not really used for games. The motherboard needs to be socket 478, pentium 4, and have AGP 8X. Thanks a lot for your help! :)

BIOSTAR has absolutely no customer service. I sent them an email about my problem and all they said was to RMA it. I ended up just fixing it my self.

I dont personally know about MSI motherboards so I cant say anything about them.

I've used several MSI boards before without any kind of problem. In fact, those PC's with the MSI motherboards in them are still running!!! I really like to try an Asus board next. Never used that before.

ISOwner said:
I've used several MSI boards before without any kind of problem. In fact, those PC's with the MSI motherboards in them are still running!!! I really like to try an Asus board next. Never used that before.
I heard Asus is a really good company. Thats what I'm going for my next build. :D

Back
Top Bottom