Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raffaz said:
Ive got an old A7N8X mobo lying about, so im gonna build another system to mess about with soon :)
that is better than my board , i have a pc chips , with no graphics slot at all am trying to get hold of a cheap pci graphics card , anyway yeah the amd athlon xp's the older polamino cores like mine go realy cheap on ebay at times , like £15 for a 2000+ but they are 266 bus and that board can take 400 if i am correct , you could get a newer barton core like a xp 3200+ they are 400mhz bus but fetch a bit more on ebay just seen one go up to £50 and it hasnt ended yet they are quite fast , and not that far behind the athlon 64 bits but yeah i like the athon xp and they are pretty fast , i found my polamino 2000+ is pretty much near a sempron if not better

k cool, thanks for the comments guys, this system will really be damn nice for me, i mean i realize that its not as good as some of you, but for a 15 year old that doesnt have a job i personally think its gonna rock, i put no more than 300 into this system, so im really excited about it in that aspect, latter on next year once im able to get a job i will deffinately get one asap so i can build a good system, and beef my jeep up :)

Had a similar deal same card ( slightly used), farcry for computer and comp controller for 50$!!!! I had no money at the time so I couldn't get it. They we're selling I that cheap because someone returned it.

ya, i really wanna get farcry... i have it for xbox and its awesome, cant wait to get it for pc...

oh and i gotta get counter strike... i have never played it for pc... i think im missin out :)

you are, but with a card like that you can play it all now.Try BF2, Doom 3, or Quake if you haven't yet all are extremly enjoyable.

ooo im already a huge bf2 fan, i played that on an fx5200... ya very sad, but it ran bearly, so this 6800ultra will probably make me shit my pants... let alone a freakin 8800, lol

bullzi said:
ooo im already a huge bf2 fan, i played that on an fx5200... ya very sad, but it ran bearly, so this 6800ultra will probably make me shit my pants... let alone a freakin 8800, lol

well you will get like medium graphics
Then when you get 2gb of ram you can set all settings to max. (except maybe aa)

bullzi said:
lol, that is an extreme deal have fun with it.

mammikoura said:
well you will get like medium graphics
Then when you get 2gb of ram you can set all settings to max. (except maybe aa)

i can run aa maxed out on an x300 and 512mb of ram...

i get 60fps on my laptop with integrated ati xpress1150, i run everything high except shadows and lighting, and run a res. of 1280x800 and it runs great, when i go outside it goes down to 20fps though...

bullzi said:
k cool, thanks for the comments guys, this system will really be damn nice for me, i mean i realize that its not as good as some of you, but for a 15 year old that doesnt have a job i personally think its gonna rock, i put no more than 300 into this system, so im really excited about it in that aspect, latter on next year once im able to get a job i will deffinately get one asap so i can build a good system, and beef my jeep up :)
it is a nice system better than mine , and i am 16 and dont have a job so yeah i know where you are coming from ,i dont get enough moneyto build an e6600 with 2 gigs of ram and an 8800 card but hopefully late this year/early next year i am going to build myself a new comp

Back
Top Bottom