Cyber bullying

parismouton said:
I was at school when they stopped the cane or leather strap, I thought it was sensible at the time, not so sure now...
Our gym teacher got around that by reckoning that a proper boot up the arse was legit :). His classes were always very well behaved, teachers can't touch you now in the UK.
Some news for you then, soon, I think it's from June, a new law comes into force that will allow teachers to "use reasonable force" to restrain an unruly or otherwise disruptive pupil, of course the big question is how do you define "reasonable force"?

some idiot i'm almost sure is going to complain annd get that law banned. I really hope they pass that law they need to have some kind of control It gets really bad at times.

Off-topic in a way, some supermarkets are making "smack-free" zones, the idea being that in a designated area you can smack your naughty child, but across the store you can't, this is being hailed as political correctness, [PC] gone absolutely crazy.

school teachers smacking children is just wrong no matter what theyve done! if your child is messed up then the parents are to blame (sometimes this isnt the case). if they cant behave at school then expell them. dont hit them! maybe they need help! i think hitting children like that is 10x worse that the youtube thing.

this doesnt have much to do with bullying, more of sick people...
yesterday i was just looking at videos of golden retrievers on youtube, found one of these puppies just messin around playin with a ball they couldnt get their mouth's around, then all the sudden one of the guys picks up the puppy and puts him in a rope and hangs the puppy... it was the sickest and saddest thing i have seen in a long time, this just goes to show you there are some very sick and confused people in the world... seeing that not only made me sad, but it infuriated me that somebody would do that..

I heard of a similar video , an lady had high heel shoes and killed a puppy by stabbing it with its foot. People just are sick at times.

Haven't really heard about anything like that around here in the U.S... Although I'm sure it does happen.

freestyler105 said:
Haven't really heard about anything like that around here in the U.S... Although I'm sure it does happen.
I live in the US it was on Ebaums or some site like that.

Brookfield said:
Some news for you then, soon, I think it's from June, a new law comes into force that will allow teachers to "use reasonable force" to restrain an unruly or otherwise disruptive pupil, of course the big question is how do you define "reasonable force"?
i can see it already , one teacher is gonna take "unreasonable force " too far and thena kid and their parents are gonna complain teacher looses job and the law gets taken away although they havent been told by the government what unreasonable force is so they dont know
also teachers are here to teach not to manhandle children whos parents havent brought them up properly and only send their children to school so they dont get fined by the government

ace777 said:
I heard of a similar video , an lady had high heel shoes and killed a puppy by stabbing it with its foot. People just are sick at times.
HOW CRUEL :eek: had that been my dog, i would now be serving a prison sentance for MURDER horrible b---h

Back
Top Bottom