Yay i get to stay home!

I have this whole week off, my spring break started last thurs. we had a half a day then fri. off, and now this whole week off.

It's nice to get a break from school.

dude_se said:
thats taking it a bit too far lol. having a day off once in a while wont hurt any body, and might even do you some good
I agree. One day honestly does not matter.

And IMO it's actually a rather good idea of his parents, motivates him to work harder to get a day of eventually.

AmericanSensei said:
The moneys decent, Especially for a single man, So I'm living well.. I agree with you though, But most of us that are in our positions are not in it for the money, rather the satisfaction, and passion we have for the job. I knew that before I went into Law Enforcement that It's not the highest paying job, that I may end up dying trying to save someone else life, and that the minute I get into my squad car I'm a target. I've found my "passion", I've found where my heart belongs, and that is on the streets trying to better Los Angeles.

That is one thing I would like to tell each and every one of you, Follow your "heart" when it comes to a career..Find what makes you "happy." If I was given the option to be an owner of a Company making 3 million dollars a year, or be a cop who makes 65k a year, What would I do? Without question, I'd take LE. I LOVE waking up every morning "anxious" to get back out on the street, Unfortunately I can't say the same for some friends of mine who make a quarter mill a year.
cool. i like your decisions.

but i heard somewhere that the LAPD is the most corrupt police department ever. im in no way talking about you, but have you have any first hand experience with crooked cops?

ha lol at all of you i still got the rest of the week off i dont go back till next monday

borat_sagdiyev said:
guys guys

its still easter weekend....everybody gets monday off
My father doesn't get Monday off either. Canada schools does, but when I'll go back, I don't think we'll have that Monday off.

ThePower said:
i finished 2 weeks ago on Thursday and I dont go back till next Monday, love UK :p
uk ftw , i aint even a christian so easter means nothing but no school for me

I have to go back to school on monday! Why are some people getting off until wendesday?Easter was through here on sunday

Back
Top Bottom