tuneup utilities 2007

esa193 said:
thats all i want it for logo changes
how do u do it tho

then just download bootskin, its a free program that changes your boot screen with designs that you can download offline.

seems kind of pointless to download this entire program just to change the boot screen

Ronco Rox said:
then just download bootskin, its a free program that changes your boot screen with designs that you can download offline.

seems kind of pointless to download this entire program just to change the boot screen
Yeah, I agree. Just get BootSkin, it's great.

spywarebanisher said:
meh........does the network optimizer for it work tho?
That option is there but i havent tested it, it says it will make a back up should anything go wrong but i use a router and am not taking any chances, it took me 6 hours to figure my router out last year, so im not going to gamble on it messing my network up, the clean up and repair seems ok much like registry repair pro, and i like the file recovery aswell, it can find files that you deleted from your bin :)

TuneUp is great software, i've lived by it for years......I use it mostly for changing little settings that would otherwise be hard to come across and a pain, and also use it for it's great Registry Cleaner....

5/5 Star

Matt

Back
Top Bottom