Possible vbulletin upgrade

Yea I have been getting alot of problems lately, I hope this does the trick!

Thanks Dave.

David Lindon said:
I might be upgrading vbulletin wednesday evening to fix the errors everyone is getting so if its down then you know why! If I do decide to upgrade then I'll go for the latest one, 3.6.7 I think.
Excellent, ive used this version a few times, its got some nice features like multiquote etc. Cheers for the warning.

Regardless of who's on CF at the time, David just needs to do what he needs/wants to do. Some people will just have to wait for him to finish the important work needing done!

Think about it, a few hours offline and it'll be back with spanking new, bombproof vBulletin build.

i wish people would stop speaking through thread titles! its making the forum messy, hard to find other posts, and giving the mods more things to clean up. has no one heard of msn or aim lol. anyway i hope it gets fixed soon.

hopefully this might make the forum work now...

all i got lastnight were blank white pages, the day before no body of text underneath the thread title, this is well needed.. a server upgrade (to one that works) would be nice too...

thebigdintx said:
cool on the possible upgrade.....looking forward to it ....hope it makes the site run better, cause i frequently have posting problems, and just was getting nothing but white screens for the last hour or so just trying to view the site (could only access the main page).

I talked to david on MSN about that - it was apparently Apache crashing. I would imagine that the main-page only thing was some sort of caching system..?

David Lindon said:
I might be upgrading vbulletin wednesday evening to fix the errors everyone is getting so if its down then you know why! If I do decide to upgrade then I'll go for the latest one, 3.6.7 I think.
David, are you goin gto do this at RGF as well?

wood_workur said:
Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

Yes!!!!!!!!!! No More Wsod (white Screen Of Death)!!!!!

Lol! I was BSODed yesterday. BAD_POOL_CALLER
First time I see this.

samurai said:
Most members are american, so if we did it when it was the middle of the night for them, then maby it would be ok?

idk about most members being American, from what i see, more people seem to be from the UK.

Back
Top Bottom