Possible vbulletin upgrade

he is running 3.0.7 look at the very bottom of any page it should say this

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd

Try to do it when the server gets its least activity

Ð88 said:
what version are we running right now?
3.07 , yeah it would be good to upgrade and the newer version runs a lot smoother , although some of that may be down to the server we are on at the moment
oh yeah how much does the upgrade gonna cost david

rudster816 said:
he is running 3.0.7 look at the very bottom of any page it should say this

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd

Try to do it when the server gets its least activity
that is quite impossible considering we have people in every time zone as members

muz379 said:
that is quite impossible considering we have people in every time zone as members
true. some people will have to go without cf for a short while. not a big deal is it. i recon the server needs sorting aswell :) i know its been said loads of times but it is a big issue

muz379 said:

Well he did say LEAST busy, not not busy. Most members are american, so if we did it when it was the middle of the night for them, then maby it would be ok?

Lac3y said:
Strange, I have not received any errors.

your lucky then. the forum was totally fcuked when all the threads were missing the body and all you could see was the title. then database errors kept popping up lol.

cool on the possible upgrade.....looking forward to it ....hope it makes the site run better, cause i frequently have posting problems, and just was getting nothing but white screens for the last hour or so just trying to view the site (could only access the main page).

Back
Top Bottom