First rig coming soon...

Anubis1980 said:
Personally id stick with the 2 even for light gaming in vista.

ya if he's getting vista, 2gigs is the way to go... if he was getting XP then i would def. say 1gig for his usage

o right he is getting vista for this build yeah i would go for 2gb then sorry didnt notice the vista there

yeah if your going to go vista then 2gb of ram is almost a must. a lot of people who have 1gb will end up with vista and just a couple of apps eating up the whole RAM cache :eek:

About the card you want to get, I also suggest a 7600. It is cheap and offers the best performance vs. price, and it is a great buy to last you until Dx10.

OR

Perhaps if you could wait a few months, you could purchase a Dx10 card already. You could try the 8800GTS 320mb edition, which could fit your budget. Or, you could wait until ATI releases its line and the 8600 is released, allowing you to get a Dx10 card for even cheaper.

esa193 said:
ya i agree with them better graphics card and a more powerfull power supply
cuz u might need it later id say 650w is good

500W is more than enough.

Sweet. I'll probably just switch it to the GT, then. Thanks for the input guys. I'll give you some pictures/update if this rig ever gets built. I've been wanting to do this for about 6 months now.

Back
Top Bottom